RE: April MCAT prep.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CuttinEmUp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am enrolled in the Kaplan class..and have been covering/understanding the material fine.

i am just wondering if the 5 full lengths (then review them after) we take with kaplan is enough practice? I keep reading about how much practice the 30+ mcat'ers are doing..but is 5 full lengths enough?

Members don't see this ad.

CuttinEmUp said:
I am enrolled in the Kaplan class..and have been covering/understanding the material fine.

i am just wondering if the 5 full lengths (then review them after) we take with kaplan is enough practice? I keep reading about how much practice the 30+ mcat'ers are doing..but is 5 full lengths enough?
Are any of the 5 full length tests from your Kaplan class actual old AAMC tests? I would definitely incorporate some of those, as most say they closely approximate the real thing. 3r is free on the AAMC site, although it is somewhat dated. I would pay the money for the AAMC tests just to make sure I am on track.