1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

re: questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Betty, Mar 29, 2000.

1. Betty

Betty New Member

I really appreciate so many of you knowledgeable people out there trying to help us premeds out. I am about to have an interview at a medical school and am still trying to understand our healtcare system. Can any of you please clear up somewhat on that for me? Thank you.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Betty:

Where is your interview?

4. Smile

Smile Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Betty, what exactly about the healthcare system are you interested in knowing about?

5. Betty

Betty New Member

My interview is at Downstate and I am interested in understanding more about the HMO, PPO, etc. Also, it would be awesome if I could get some opinion on the presidential election regarding health care campaigns...I have not been keeping up with it recently. Any input is greatly appreciated!! Thank you [​IMG]

6. turtleboard

turtleboard SDN Advisor
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Betty,

I can assure you that no questions regarding the healthcare system or medical ethics will be asked at the Downstate interview.

That is, of course, unless you inadvertently start talking about it.

Tim of New York City.