re: rad onc books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cobalt-60

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody have any good suggestions re: how to blow the remaining $300 of my internship book fund on Rad Onc books? (i already have gunderson + tepper, the old Hall, Roach's handbook, and Kahn).

thx

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know places to buy cheap rad onc books? hall's radbio book is 119.00 on amazon

does anybody have any good suggestions re: how to blow the remaining $300 of my internship book fund on Rad Onc books? (i already have gunderson + tepper, the old Hall, Roach's handbook, and Kahn).

thx

get the new giaccia/hall, new handbook by haffty, imrt chao, peds halperin/kun,

I'm relatively new to radonc, so was wondering what any of you thought would be a good book to read or have for my 3 week radonc elective in August. Thanks in advance!

I'm relatively new to radonc, so was wondering what any of you thought would be a good book to read or have for my 3 week radonc elective in August. Thanks in advance!

I had the smaller "baby" Perez (i.e. not the big $300+ dollar text) on my M3 rotation which served me pretty well. It is sorta in outline form so not so good to sit down and read but good for looking up a general overview of whatever particular case you are seeing. I think the real title is "Radiation Oncology: Management Decisions."