re-registration and verbal prep materials.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I took the MCAT yesterday and I think I did great in sciences yet very uncertain about the verbal. I am thinking about retaking the test. Do you guys know if we are allowed to register again only after we get the scores back?

so, I am thinking about using one of the intensive verbal courses offered online or inclass. Have you guys used the following product and thought it was super good (meaning really close to the real mcat style)? I'VE already used all the EK materials.

Kaplan Verbal Edge
Princeton Review verbal accelerator
Gold Standard verbal (you pay 199 dollars to use it for 12 months)

and how much does EK's new 7th edition math & verbal book differ from the 6th edition?
I am assuming that few things were added to adapt to the new CBT format.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW... SO I CAN START PREPARING FOR THIS AGAIN!:laugh:

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I took the MCAT yesterday and I think I did great in sciences yet very uncertain about the verbal. I am thinking about retaking the test. Do you guys know if we are allowed to register again only after we get the scores back?
I thought we were able to register on the 2nd day after you took the test, but I'd like to know more about this as I've been looking as well.

Edit:
http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/schedulingfaq.htm
How long will I have to wait until I can retake the exam?

There is no defined waiting period between tests. However, you may only register for one testing session at a time, and you must wait until the second day following your exam administration to register for your next exam.