re-submit AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

az6650

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know if you can re-submit AMCAS once you turn it in? I turned my primary in yesterday but I was wondering if it's possible to go back and modify the work/activities? It's nothing major just have to change some grammar. I've looked through the threads here and it doesn't seem like there's a definitive answer.
This is going to sound very neurotic: the reason I'm asking is because I was looking through my work/activities earlier today and noticed that in one line I wrote "I starting taking" etc. instead of 'I started taking". That was pretty much the only big mistake but I've been freaking out after seeing that. I know med schools are big on not having mistakes like that. I'm guessing this isn't that important but I'm pretty worried about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Once you submit your AMCAS you can't make changes. All you can do is update your contact information, add LOR, and add schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
I find it funny that there are so many people asking this. Doesn't the huge banner at the top of your application that says "already submitted, you can't change anything now!" tell them anything? :)

(intended to be humorous, not mean, for all you haters out there of my big blueness :D)

okay i'm dumb.. what exactly is the difference between those two phrases?

got it.

too late now. and i refuse to believe you "went through the threads" because you would have seen this answered many times, not to mention it is clearly stated in bright red letters at the top of the amcas page, as well as in their manual. (as I think someone above me said)

just be patient. it's fine.