? re: test frquency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cliff

Reaction score
I am a MSI at COMP. We have tests every Monday for the 1st year. How often does everyone else have tests? Which classes only have 1 test which is your final grade in the class.

We have been in school for 5 weeks and have had finals in Embryology and Histology. One test determines our final grade in these classes. We have had 1 of 4 biochem tests, and will have our 1st of 4 anatomy tests tomorrow.

Just curious... thanks.
G-luck to everyone in school. Better luck to everyone trying to get into school still.

Members don't see this ad.

Cliff I'm an MSI @ CCOM where we are one quarters. First Quarter 3 biochem test + Final; 5 Histology tests (written & practicals)+ Final; Anatomy 4 tests (w & p) + 2 final (w&p), 1 ICM + Final; 1 OMM (but weekly quizzes) + final, In addition we have to write a couple short papers in both ICM & History of medicine. We are on 10 week quarters so there usually exams every Mon & Tue mornings, & from what I understand it is only going to get worse later in the year. I think there are close to 200 exams by the time you complete MSII. Definitely no walk in the park. But I have learned that fear is a great motivator!

NYCOM MS1 has exams each Monday as well.

thank you for the info. g-luck....

Lock & load, rock & roll....