? re: time delay btwn 2ary & interview offer(s)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkbmd2b

the quiet one
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

General question for all: How long did it take you to receive notification (good, bad, or otherwise) from a medical school once your secondary was complete?

For those who took the August MCAT: Have you gotten feedback from any of the schools to which you applied since the August scores came in?

If anyone can offer me a sense of timing, I would appreciate it. I lost power, internet and telephone service for 14 days (thanks to WILMA) and am uncertain as to whether I might have missed out on communication from any of the schools, or if I'm just horribly impatient. I'm suspicious of the latter, but I need a reality check. Thanks!

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

USC replied me in less than 2 weeks. Good luck to us.

Call the schools, say you had communication blackout, and ask if there's any action needed on your end.

Members don't see this ad :)
Med01 said:
Call the schools, say you had communication blackout, and ask if there's any action needed on your end.

I sent all of the schools an email as soon as my power was restored; alas, none even acknowledged receipt of it.... :(

Check out my MDapps profile (link in sig) to get a sense of the timing I experienced. Some schools got back to me right away, some... well, let's just say I think they may have forgotten about my existence.