reading before internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigtimesmally

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about reading "Fluid and electrolyte in the surgical patient" before internship. I know people say take it easy before starting intern year and just have fun but couldn't this be a huge help to get some fundamentals down?

Members don't see this ad.

bigtimesmally said:
I was thinking about reading "Fluid and electrolyte in the surgical patient" before internship. I know people say take it easy before starting intern year and just have fun but couldn't this be a huge help to get some fundamentals down?

Everyone is probably different. I am choosing to do some light reading. My strategy is the same as yours, that is I am trying to study topics that i think will help me manage basic problems during internship year. I am not wasting time studying the staging of melanoma.

bigtimesmally said:

Is that book any good?