I need some non-trad advice STAT! I'm accepted to an OOS med. school and just found out that there's zero chance of me coming off my state school's waitlist. The OOS school is great and I have no personal issue with attending except that huge anchor holding me back being my mortgage. We were holding out on selling it in case I got in at my state school but now that's a bust and we are feeling the pressure of having to either sell quickly or find renters quickly and try to rent it until we have more time to sell it next summer. Is deferring at all possible this late in the game? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.