REAL OAT Vs. ADA practice test and kaplan

goillini123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the OAT in 3 days and I've been studying using the kaplan self guided resource. I've taken like 4 kaplan practice tests and I've scored around 300 AA, while doing pretty poorly on bio and physics. However, today I took the free ADA one and I scored a 360 AA and 360 TS. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how these two tests compare to the actual OAT. The kaplan physics was so much harder than the ADA test.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

In my opinion, the Kaplan tests were harder than the actual OAT, ESPECIALLY for the physics and O-chem section. I scored 30 points higher on my OAT than I did on my practice tests. I never took the ADA practice test so I can't compare, though.

In my opinion, the Kaplan tests were harder than the actual OAT, ESPECIALLY for the physics and O-chem section. I scored 30 points higher on my OAT than I did on my practice tests. I never took the ADA practice test so I can't compare, though.
hm alright thanks for the advice!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm taking the OAT in 3 days and I've been studying using the kaplan self guided resource. I've taken like 4 kaplan practice tests and I've scored around 300 AA, while doing pretty poorly on bio and physics. However, today I took the free ADA one and I scored a 360 AA and 360 TS. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how these two tests compare to the actual OAT. The kaplan physics was so much harder than the ADA test.

Thank you!
I've experienced very similar scores on Kaplan versus the paid ADA (I haven't taken the free one). I would love to hear how you think the real OAT compares! I am hopeful that it'll be similar to the practice ADA tests! Best of luck :)

Thank you!

Hello! I was wondering how you did on the Real OAT compared to the ADA and Kaplan Tests!