(Real) University of Toronto Leslie Dan Pharmacy Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello, everyone! I am currently a 2nd year student. I have created a Facebook group chat so that you guys can talk amongst yourselves about interviews and ask questions about Toronto or pharmacy school or another upper year student. Unfortunately, the Facebook company removed the invitation link to group chat in their update last year and I can only personally invite people. So, if you wish to join and create a community for incoming students Class of 2025, please leave a reply in this thread and I will send you a PM so that you can be added to group chat. Thanks!
Hey, if it's possible, I would love to be added to the group chat!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, everyone! I am currently a 2nd year student. I have created a Facebook group chat so that you guys can talk amongst yourselves about interviews and ask questions about Toronto or pharmacy school or another upper year student. Unfortunately, the Facebook company removed the invitation link to group chat in their update last year and I can only personally invite people. So, if you wish to join and create a community for incoming students Class of 2025, please leave a reply in this thread and I will send you a PM so that you can be added to group chat. Thanks!
Hi, can you send me the link to b added as well? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Add me too please

Hi! Would you be able to add me as well, please? :)

hey can you add me as well

Hey is it too late to be added? Anxiously waiting for the admissions decisions next week...

can i be added as well?

Hey everyone,
Just got the admissions decision and was accepted! If anyone is willing to connect let me know!

Hey can I be added to the group

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I saw the admission decision kind of late because I wasn't checking my email regularly but I got in! I haven't been added to the Facebook group yet so I was just wondering whether there is another group to connect with those going into PharmD program next year. Let me know, please. Thanks!

Hey guys! I saw the admission decision kind of late because I wasn't checking my email regularly but I got in! I haven't been added to the Facebook group yet so I was just wondering whether there is another group to connect with those going into PharmD program next year. Let me know, please. Thanks!
Hey! Would you want to connect? I wasn’t added to that group either

I got an offer for Toronto and UBC. I am from Ontario, but really debating. Does anyone know which program is better?

Given the state of the pharmacy profession I can't believe there are still so many gullible kids wanting to do pharmacy...like seriously enlighten me what are you guys thinking???!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I was looking for a group too but can't seem to find any

Can you add me too pls?

Can I be added as well please. Thank you!

Hey could you please add me as well!