Really GOOD website review for you guys.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I came across this website and thought you guys would appreciate this. It's got a whole bunch of formulae, different ways of looking at Acids/bases/pka/pkb. And all sorts of Physics stuff too. Also, they have a Biology mnemonics section that I thought was awesome. So sit at a printer and start printing this stuff out. I figure every new and different way of looking at the same formulae helps. :)

So check it out and let me know if it helps!

http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/5092/?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
One that was just launched, that I'm helping out on, for PreMeds and Med Students.

Good advice, and links to books, and coupons for books on Amazon.

Medfools.com

hi tweetie could u repost a better link, the one u posted does not seem to bring up an active website

thanks! i especially like the mnemonics...they're funny (sometimes) and will probably help me out a lot. If only I had a printer...it's a hike down to the computer lab for me :)

thanks tweetie, yoiu are the best--- i love your inspiration as i take this road to the MCAT

no probs. Let me know if I can help in any other way. I don't come online much to post anymore, but I do check PMs regularly. So if you want attention, PM me. :)