Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I came across this website and thought you guys would appreciate this. It's got a whole bunch of formulae, different ways of looking at Acids/bases/pka/pkb. And all sorts of Physics stuff too. Also, they have a Biology mnemonics section that I thought was awesome. So sit at a printer and start printing this stuff out. I figure every new and different way of looking at the same formulae helps. :)

So check it out and let me know if it helps!

http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/5092/?

About the Ads

kenfused

Partner Organization
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
One that was just launched, that I'm helping out on, for PreMeds and Med Students.

Good advice, and links to books, and coupons for books on Amazon.

Medfools.com

D

DrLady

Bump!!

I found this thread for us! Lets go and kill the MCAT! I will see if I can bump some more useful threads!

closertofine

Emerging from hibernation
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
thanks! i especially like the mnemonics...they're funny (sometimes) and will probably help me out a lot. If only I had a printer...it's a hike down to the computer lab for me :)

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
no probs. Let me know if I can help in any other way. I don't come online much to post anymore, but I do check PMs regularly. So if you want attention, PM me. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads