Really low reading score but good composite score..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

threetang

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the PCAT b/c I got good composite grades on July (91) but 21 in reading.
But I just checked my score and I got 23 in reading this time..
Composite score is 96 this time, but i do not know my score will be work or not.
Does pharm school check sub score individually?

Thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

I think it just matters on the composite score and most schools don't look reading and verbal that much anyways. How was the bio and chem like ? Was it like Dr.Collins practice exams or the pearson practice tests?

I think it just matters on the composite score and most schools don't look reading and verbal that much anyways. How was the bio and chem like ? Was it like Dr.Collins practice exams or the pearson practice tests?
I got 99 for chem And 70 something on Bio. Bio was hard. Well verbal was really same as dr.collins.

Not true, the school I am applying to has a specific minimum requirement for reading and verbal scores which was set at the 25th percentile for each.

The OP should read over what their target school('s) expectations are for each subscore, the composite is a clear winner but subscores also can matter depending on the school.

Reactions: 1 user