Help with MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariposas905

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I believe I'm around a 510 on the MCAT, but I still have to take more practice tests to fully gauge where I am. Here are my scores:

NS FL 1 - 512
AAMC Sample Test (but was a retake from last year) - 86%, 92%, 85%, 88%
AAMC FL 1 (also retake from last year) - 520 (1st score was 511 when I took it last year)
AAMC FL 2 (also retake from last year) - 515 (1st score was 509 when I took it last year)

B/B Section Bank - 77%
C/P Section Bank - 74%
P/S Section Bank - 80%

Obviously, the AAMC scores are inflated since I took them last year (didn't remember too much, esp on FL 2), but I'm going to say I'm at the 510 range.

My goal is 513-515, and I'm so confused if I can reach that by the June 29th exam. How should I go about reaching this goal these next five weeks? I won't be working, so I'll have a lot of time I can put in. I am applying this cycle and this is a retake for me. I need some serious help with planning my schedule!!

Members don't see this ad.

You're fine, just keep doing what you're doing. As you said yourself, you couldn't remember much on FL2, so you're probably at or near your goal already.

Members don't see this ad :)
When would you suggest I do this? I am taking my exam June 29th and was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks before test day?

Yeah 2-3 weeks. Gives you some time to maybe cram some stuff. I scored exactly the same on the real thing as on my FL 3 fyi