1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Really OCD question on the MCat

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by iceman132, Aug 3, 2011.

1. iceman132

iceman132 Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

I was just going through the MCat reminder for my test on the 12th....

To make sure the correct ID name is on there do you just go to the contact and personal info tab? (I put in my middle name but I'm guessing it's not necessary)

I'm bringing my drivers license, snack, drink, and some allergy meds. Any suggestions on what you brought?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. macsta

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    You should be fine. They just take a quick look to identify you.

Snack and a drink is all you need. I would also wear some comfy clothes and shoes (or take your shoes off like me!).