1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

really quick dat question...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Dentalstu02, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Dentalstu02

Dentalstu02 Member
    7+ Year Member

This may sound like an ignorant question, but i have not taken the dat yet. I have heard that you are allowed unlimited scrap paper for the exam...is it possible to use this paper and punch holes in it for the PAT part (the hole punch section would go a lot faster:) ??? just curious about this...

2. Dentalstu02

Dentalstu02 Member
    7+ Year Member

sorry, but i have yet another question i would appreciate answered about dental assisting. I am taking next year off (still applying this year) to work as a dental assistant full time. I know that schools like to dee dental assisting experience, so should i just put down the total number of hours that i will be working or do i just state that i have a full time dental assisting job next year??? thanks for all you help...!!!

3. Blue Tooth

Blue Tooth Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i'd post that you'll be doing it full time since it might be hard to estimate the total hours. As for the PAT, yeah I think you could do that with the paper, but I wouldn't reccommend it. It'll prolly take a LOT longer than you think and you don't want to waste time on the PAT, it's too hard. I'd just keep practicing and learn how to do it in your head.