Reapplicant DO question 500 MCAT, 3.86 gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djp2266

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got wait listed at UNECOM and NYITCOM (applied super late into the cycle) and I am in the process of reapplying. I am taking my MCAT again next Thursday and wanted to know if I should wait to receive my scores before submitting the application or just submit the aacomas application when I can and then send the updated scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I got wait listed at UNECOM and NYITCOM (applied super late into the cycle) and I am in the process of reapplying. I am taking my MCAT again next Thursday and wanted to know if I should wait to receive my scores before submitting the application or just submit the aacomas application when I can and then send the updated scores.

Wait to get your scores - if you submit your application when you get your score (assuming you're verified) you'll be completed in the middle of June, which is early for DO schools.

Reactions: 1 users
Also on the site it says transcript arrived and since I am a re-applicant they have my old version. I sent my updated transcripts to AACOMAS, so do you think it will change to show the updated date for the new transcript on the application. Right now it says ARRIVED 10/19/2016.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also on the site it says transcript arrived and since I am a re-applicant they have my old version. I sent my updated transcripts to AACOMAS, so do you think it will change to show the updated date for the new transcript on the application. Right now it says ARRIVED 10/19/2016.

I haven't used AACOMAS before, only AMCAS and TMDSAS - but I believe your transcript should update within a week or two. If anything, just give them a call to check.

Reactions: 1 user