Reapplicants, what the heck are you telling MSSM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrVanNostran

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They ask:

You indicated that you had applied to other schools in the past. Please explain this more fully here. If other schools, which ones? If you have applied to this school in the past, what years?

How much detail are you going to give them....

Members don't see this ad.

I told them the year that I applied and the schools that I applied to. I also gave them a little blurb about what I've been doing since then and why I'm a stronger applicant. I wasn't sure if they wanted that, but I figured it fell under the "Please explain this more fully here." Hope this helps!

Thanks:) I told them to F*** off thats none of their business. JK! I told them I applied to Chicago schools and few outside the state, I hope they didnt want an uber detailed answer. Punks, id still go there if accepted though lol.

this doesn't have to do with Pitt but one of the other schools I applied to asks the same question and I don't know what to put because a) I applied really really late 2) i applied so late they didn't even give me the secondary...and i don't know if i should put this second one down as a reason as to how i've changed my application...i'm assuming saying well for starters you actually gave me a secondary this time around