reapply to these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nellia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to a few schools last cycle and withdrew pre-secondary.. meaning I just didn't complete the secondary. Can I still apply to these schools this cycle around or are they going to hate me?

Members don't see this ad.

By "withdrew", to clarify, I expect you did not send a polite e-mail or letter saying you did not wish to be further considered, which would have been most correct. However, I have never seen a posting on this forum that suggested that simply not returning the secondary would be held against you. Since there are only a few schools, you could consider calling their admissions offices and ask them the question, just to be sure, and not waste application dollars.

I don't know why they would hate you...hell, that's less work for them. But seriously, I think you're fine...you're still considered a re-applicant if you apply to those same schools again though.

I don't know why they would hate you...hell, that's less work for them. But seriously, I think you're fine...you're still considered a re-applicant if you apply to those same schools again though.

haha ok THANKS for the advice. i figured they wouldn't care.. but i just wanted to make sure.