reapplying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wiggy

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi.

is there anyone out there who's re-applying this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Wiggy,
I sent in my AACOMAS re-application yesterday via priority mail.

I'm still working on mine. I'll try to get mine out by the 15th of June. I'm scared of thinking about waiting by the mailbox for another year. Well, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. DJ- Are you still wait-listed? Good luck to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
hold tight folks, 90% of life is tenacity.

Getting everything in early is the key! Keep your heads up and continue to work hard. Good luck!

Matt
UNECOM 2003

I finally finished my application! I used the electronic application.Should I use special packaging to mail the disks? I view this year with fear of going through another year of anticipation, but also with hope that things will work out. Good luck to everyone applying.

Good Luck to everyone,

I am also sending in my application hopefully on Saturday. Has anyone heard about any movement on the alternate lists?

Steve

Hi,

Just incase anyone is waiting for a spot at OU, I just withdrew my acceptance from there.

Good Luck!

To all who re-applied and were later accepted, what questions were asked during your interviews?

Wiggy,
Still on the AL. Nothing yet. It seems like it's moving at a snail pace. Good luck W.