Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Dienekes will be transient. I thought we'd gained DrDukes. but he was just using us for our adenosine discussion, apparently :mad:

maybe he'll come back if we bring it up again. I thought the same thing.

Members don't see this ad.

oh wow...you gave it to me. You and sleepy need to get competitive like chumbo was so that we pad even more

Members don't see this ad :)
I think sleepy and I are only interested in competing for one thing these days :scared:

I feel so confused all of a sudden about my ROL! No program seems right, no program can be disregarded! :eek:

I wish sleepymed was here :(

I finally had something positive happen today. I was told by many people that my SOAP note was excellent. Made my day.

I finally had something positive happen today. I was told by many people that my SOAP note was excellent. Made my day.

awww, I'm sure there will be a lot more positive days coming for you :)

awww, I'm sure there will be a lot more positive days coming for you :)

Like we mentioned, people on here are so nice! I just remember how they tore apart my last note, so I just dreaded doing the one today (and I did this one without the guide in front of my face and it went better :rolleyes: )

I love my "you are officially FMF'ed" in the other thread :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling Dienekes will be transient. I thought we'd gained DrDukes. but he was just using us for our adenosine discussion, apparently :mad:
Now c'mon....I plan on visiting as regularly as I can. That being said I don't post as often over in the neonatology forums as I would like due to a rather busy schedule.

Now c'mon....I plan on visiting as regularly as I can. That being said I don't post as often over in the neonatology forums as I would like due to a rather busy schedule.

hey, I'm impressed that you replied so quickly! Do try to snipe in more often, stranger. :)

You are more than welcome to come visit any time you can.

You are more than welcome to come visit any time you can.
I will certainly try to. This forum makes for an interesting break from working on defining injury pattern research variables :laugh:

I will certainly try to. This forum makes for an interesting break from working on defining injury pattern research variables :laugh:

I can only imagine....

calling for sleepy...maybe she will feel her name being called.

you closed the other thread. strong work!!!!

i actually went out and had a real life tonight.

of course, I went out to meet another SDNer; but still we had real human contact!!!

it was sooo much fun!

i have been so successful in my EM/SDN meets!!!! it's so much fun

not to mention we both were dressed almost IDENTICALLY! it was hilarious

wow I missed all these posts... you are good.

you sure did close that thread with some authority :)

i actually went out and had a real life tonight.

Quite jealous...I studied nucleotide salvage...
And on another note, who gives two exams the Monday and Tuesday after the Superbowl...
UNCOOL:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:

wow I missed all these posts... you are good.

i know, i Rock...

and now, i'm just waiting to meet you! :D... hurry up and get your butt over to where i am :D

And on another note, who gives two exams the Monday and Tuesday after the Superbowl...

I have one on Monday too.

And yes, I am jealous too. I have been listening to lectures. Wishing the profs would talk faster because I can't follow it when they talk this slow. Loses my attention.

ouch!!! that sucks... i'm sorry!

ouch!!! that sucks... i'm sorry!

I'm TiVoing it and will be watching it Tuesday night (basically for the commercials at that point, there is no way I can avoid the internet for that long...)

...thanks to a friend I recently re-addicted myself to SDN, and I think I might be here for good...

I'm TiVoing it and will be watching it Tuesday night (basically for the commercials at that point, there is no way I can avoid the internet for that long...)

Very nice. I'm glad I'm not a big football fan and can live without it. Makes life much easier, but more boring.

Are you making fun of me? I told you guys already, this post-pad thing is still new to me...

Definitely not making fun. I laughed out loud seriously when I read that post. Loving the pads.

he's so cute...

let the stalking begin...

well aren't you just beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.