Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still at the alphabet soup part. Never seen it either.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF9mfwXAFgY[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

you so tricked me by saying you were leaving.

NOW I'm leaving. G'night! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Might actually have to watch that one.

Night. I should sleep too. Early morning for me...

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow..you came back rose. Obviously my body thinks sleep is overrated too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PqjMSNfkU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

so now that the match is over, can i expect programs to confirm my aways?

And I had a root canal today :(

My heart goes out to you pseudo. That would definitely destroy my post-match euphoria.

BTW...Does anyone know the difference between sea salt and....Non-sea salt. There's the obvious point of orgin, but why does it taste different? Salt is salt right :confused:

Yeah, but normal table salt is usually iodized, sea salt isnt. I think its more pure. So you get some iodine that you probably wouldnt get in your diet by eating normal table salt.

:eek: where the heck have you been!
I missed you too, dear! :) I have been slacking. Doing as little as possible. Snowboarding mainly though, and its tough to get an internet connection up on the mountain ;). I should be back though. At least until rafting season starts up. But Im here to +pad+ it up with the best of them. :D

I wish I could sleep right now. Someone is snoring at my station and it is VERY loud.

And I had a root canal today :(

At least tomorrow is almost guaranteed to be a better day...
That really sounds like it feels good.... I think my fellow residents are gonna hate me when we are on call, because not only do I snore, I talk in my sleep (sometimes yell). I wonder if I have sleep apnea sometimes, because the girl always has to wake me up and get me to roll over when I start snoring too loud. She beats me up in my sleep. And I never remember any of it.

For the record, the Tampa officials in the NCAA had to have been bought off by the Cuban mafia or something.
I've never seen such poor officiating AND all 4 lower seeds win.

Not for awhile.
Wait and call/e-mail them first of April. They're still trying to figure out the match stuff now.

So if someone gets her stuff in before April 1, she should be ok?

Usually. Any earlier than that they don't often look at them. Trust me.

Although some places are weird and have other deadlines. Those places often have student coordinators that aren't involved in the match though.

My heart goes out to you pseudo. That would definitely destroy my post-match euphoria.

BTW...Does anyone know the difference between sea salt and....Non-sea salt. There's the obvious point of orgin, but why does it taste different? Salt is salt right :confused:

But with the right pain meds, give you a totally different kind of euphoria.

My only problem was that most places don't even have their 2008-2009 calendars up yet!

You guys make me feel so much better! I've been pushing my bf to get some of his rotations set up, yet he keeps procrastinating. He did finally set up June, and he's taking July off, so I guess he'll be fine until then.

Then again with the DO thing, maybe March 1 is a better reference date (one month earlier match = 1 month earlier to contact them)

It's sad. I think my immediate family has more drama than my relationship with my bf. My dad called me yesterday or the day before to see if I knew something. Been in class since then, called me as soon as I got out of class today to see if I heard yet. Ummm...ya...been in class since you last talked to me. I'll let you know when I hear. gah.

You guys make me feel so much better! I've been pushing my bf to get some of his rotations set up, yet he keeps procrastinating. He did finally set up June, and he's taking July off, so I guess he'll be fine until then.

I'm still finishing up third year in June.

Traveling totally wipes me out...

I'm still finishing up third year in June.

So do we, but he got his elective rotation that month, and chose to do it at a site that actually has a residency program he is interested in.

Traveling totally wipes me out...

That and Kaplan and class and studying wipe me out. Heck, half the time sleeping wipes me out. I woke up the other day exhausted (because I ran all night in a dream) so I had to get another night's sleep.

That and Kaplan and class and studying wipe me out. Heck, half the time sleeping wipes me out. I woke up the other day exhausted (because I ran all night in a dream) so I had to get another night's sleep.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think I might go to bed soon, I don't think I've ever been more tired from doing less...

Yes I know, I sound like a lazy bum. These meds are messing with my head. As soon as I adjust to them, the dr changes them on me.

I think I might go to bed soon, I don't think I've ever been more tired from doing less...

:laugh:

I understand though. Have to get up at 6 tomorrow :eek: Earliest I've had to get up in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.