Rearview Mirror: Match Day 2008 Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page?

Members don't see this ad.

pseudoknot - I saw your name come across on facebook and I couldn't remember who you were in here. Then I saw your status update about a root canal and figured it all out :)

Members don't see this ad :)
It wouldn't be nice for me to snipe when you came in here first. Plus I didn't realize the page was done...

New thread time...hmmmm....

Rearview mirror: the match is behind us, cure matchitis here!

ERAS application fees : $285

New interview suit, shoes and a haircut: $300

Interview travel expenses: $1500

Knowing I will NEVER have to do in-patient family medicine or outpatient family med clinic EVER AGAIN: PRICELESS!!!!!

Thank you to the Gods of EM for allowing me to finally realize my dream of becoming an EM physician and educator.

And to all the EM SDN'ers, congratulations and best of luck next year! Y'all done good.

dirtridndoc

ERAS application fees : $285

New interview suit, shoes and a haircut: $300

Interview travel expenses: $1500

Knowing I will NEVER have to do in-patient family medicine or outpatient family med clinic EVER AGAIN: PRICELESS!!!!!

Thank you to the Gods of EM for allowing me to finally realize my dream of becoming an EM physician and educator.

And to all the EM SDN'ers, congratulations and best of luck next year! Y'all done good.

dirtridndoc

And with that, I will end this thread. A happy residency for everyone, and to all a good night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.