Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just in case they decide they aren't too busy sometime today... :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

You dork. You had to ask and ruin a good thing didnt you?

Oh well, here we go again! Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and since you missed it... and a little late, but better than never....

Page 1!!!
:cool:

:thumbup:
:clap::clap:+pad+
:banana:

:corny::corny:

I am leaving soon for my shift in the ED :D

yeah!!!!!! Love the title by the way, the last mod was a little to happy to shut us down:D

I'm glad you find it as funny as I do chumbo.

I just got bored basically. Who wants to go take my physics exam for me? :D

Oh, and randomly... do you guys ever use physics? Or was it even mentioned in med school? Somehow I think it wont be... but thats just a guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and randomly... do you guys ever use physics? Or was it even mentioned in med school? Somehow I think it wont be... but thats just a guess.

There was quite a bit of physics in the physiology and pathophysiology stuff... it's the orgo you will never see again

I hear radiologistst have to learn some physics.

For some reason I have not yet seen the physics, and I am in my second year. Maybe its coming :confused:

By the way vegas, you should visit more often.

As for me, getting ready to go study again.

I really need to stay away from here

Unless i want to hang out if the fm forum more often

Missing a week of class is a pain. Trying to figure out what I all have to reschedule before I miss the week.

Chumbo and EM2BE what schools do you guys go to?

hopefully in 201:D

hahaha. You will be fine. Just be sure to not get behind as much as possible. Biggest mistake I think a person can make (learn from my mistakes). I am afraid of the same thing as you (grades not being good enough). I am looking for a residency that just likes my personality and forgets the grades.

I'm happy as long as im in the top half with good scores

Well, I hate to cut it short, but I have to go study for real now (hardest section ever!). If you have any questions about the DO stuff you can always PM me. And are you going to the conference this fall in San Diego?

well i got to go, anatomy is kicking my b*&%s and have 3 test in the next 10 days

no money :( , I would rather go to the acep or acoep conventions

and it WILL go by very fast

ahh, man...my timing is horrible

we should make a universal EM forum meeting time

Status
Not open for further replies.