Rearview Mirror: Posting til we drop or get lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chumbojumbo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, this is the new thread...we killed that last one and as of right now its still open. If your not getting "Lucky", post here. Im on my way out trying to get lucky...I have a feeling i'll be posting here often.

CJ

Members don't see this ad.

i will update u all in the morning...

haha...post here if you are getting lucky too! Just to humor the less fortunate...

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow... you guys went crazy tonight...

That was some excellent paddage, even if I didn't make it all the way through reading it.

I skipped from about 1050 to 1200, let me know if there was anything super important that I missed.:rolleyes:

By the way, if any of you have time to see a movie... when you're not using your evenings to +pad+, I recommend going to see 'Stardust.' It's a little cheezy at spots, and it takes a while to get the movie started, but once it does, it was great.

Let me just be the first to say...

You've never seen Robert DeNiro like this...

G'night all.:sleep:

I'd challenge you again, CJ, but I need to do well on my away rotation starting Tuesday

you understand, don't you? :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm here, but I'm thinking about going back to sleep.

FYI - NO :luck: last night

that is all....going back to bed

Oh wow!! I work one night last night, and I come back and the old rearview was locked!! Strong work you guys... I did notice I made it into the ranks of one of the top posters! GO ME!

got back at 6 something...u can undertand if my eyes are on fire and my head is pounding rite now...need some shut eye

yesterday was a phenomenal day for all those sports lovers out there. First there was Michigan and then there was that rookie pitcher... looks like two future disney movies in the making

Oh wow!! I work one night last night, and I come back and the old rearview was locked!! Strong work you guys... I did notice I made it into the ranks of one of the top posters! GO ME!

:clap:

yesterday was a phenomenal day for all those sports lovers out there. First there was Michigan and then there was that rookie pitcher... looks like two future disney movies in the making

:laugh: ...disney

you did good rookie

see u guys in a few hours, going back to bed

Awe, I missed CJ! Wanted to see what rotation he is doing now :(

Awe, I missed CJ! Wanted to see what rotation he is doing now :(

I'm sure there will be a chance later...and you might even get more of a straight answer.

I have to read Peds stuff in case a peds pt shows up to the ed.

I had woken up, showered, and then I decided I hadn't had enough sleep yet and went back and napped for a couple hours. I feel more like a human being.

I had a craving for candy corn yesterday and I bought a bag. They aren't anywhere near as good as I remember them being... ahh the lost days of childhood!

I had a craving for candy corn yesterday and I bought a bag. They aren't anywhere near as good as I remember them being... ahh the lost days of childhood!

Yeah, they are too sweet now and hurt my teeth :(

How am I supposed to remember what babies eat and their Tanner stages :confused:

Chee, what a pain

I wanna be a resident :(

Still trying to figure out how I can get an interview invite without a transcript

Maybe I'll do a SDN search :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.