Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powdermonkey

ninja doctor in training
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
one.jpg

25 pages and 1220 posts. Not bad guys and gals... It will be a tough record to beat!

Members don't see this ad.

So heres to post whoring and +pad+ the post count :D

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: I like the title

You guys have WAY too much free time.

:banana:

nah nah, nah nah, poo poo

Parents decided to go out to eat in another town with my other sister tomorrow, so no pizza for me. Well, if I don't go by myself that is.

Almost all packed now. As far as I can get until tomorrow. :clap:

Now it's time to get in another hour or 2 of studying. First taking something for this headache though.

I think I just need a good massage and all these headaches would go away. Tense for some reason...maybe 10 weeks of neuro does it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I just missed chumbo. Probably a good thing so that I will leave.

It's been QUIET in here today!

What happened here? Are we all just tired out from posting so much? Whats the deal here? Where is everyone.....

I'm needing some advice about this silly girl. And no one is here to help me. You must all be working.

So anyways, we ate dinner together last night at work.

Had some interesting conversation. Good times.

She said.... "We'll see. ;)" .... Now, thats not a no, but then again, its not really a yes. Why do I let this even bother me....

So the question is - should I call/text her to ask again about dinner, or do I wait and hope she lets me know if she wants to go. Cause I dont want to seem overbearing/needy, but then again I dont want to seem uninterested. :)

dude, wait it out a little...u did ur job

if, at the last minute so to speak, she doesnt confirm, text her to see what up and just play it off casually...but u will be ok

and yeah...whats the deal with this thread...sorry i havent been doing my part...had an overnighter

and im still sleepy...i sound like EM2BE

haha, thats funny. Well... I guess I'll just have to wait then. I hate waiting. So dumb.

She mentioned something about going out with her friends again this weekend. She had asked me to come along last weekend, but the birthday girl friend ended up going to bed, so they stayed in. lame. maybe they'll go out tonight.

Cause I guess that would be just as good as dinner at this point.

if, at the last minute so to speak, she doesnt confirm, text her to see what up and just play it off casually...but u will be ok

I wouldn't even text her. She gave you a silly answer, so if she wants to go out she will have to call. Otherwise, she won't hear from you until you see her at work :thumbup:

I wouldn't even text her. She gave you a silly answer, so if she wants to go out she will have to call. Otherwise, she won't hear from you until you see her at work :thumbup:

dude, this is totally not fair.. why don't i have guys obsessing about me like this..

seriously, this thread has been dead...

just got back home...almost got lucky...that is all for tonite

just got back home...almost got lucky...that is all for tonite

Being lucky is like being pregnant, and everyone knows you can't be "almost" pregnant.

anyways, it was all in good fun

house party, just the rite amount of alchol, and an empty room....ahh the good ol' days

this thread has been really dead lately

im feelin a big week of interviews for us SNDers comin up

sorry to add some anxiety to our already stressed minds

but maybe it will WAKE THIS THREAD UP

oooh, lookie! almost page 2

checks for snipers...

Status
Not open for further replies.