Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't imagine what you are going through right now. How long ago did it get lost?

Oh wait..you were saying you lost it a few mos ago and he gave it to you a long time ago?

prince1999.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Wow...can't believe you gave it up h24g...you must be frantic!

just for fun....
amish.gif

10. Wet bonnet contest.

9. Chug maple syrup until you blow chunks.

8. Cram as many dudes as you can find into a buggy.

7. Buttermilk kegger.

6. Burn past the square dance on a seriously rad Clydesdale.

5. Sleep until 6 a.m.

4. Churn butter in the nude.

3. Consort with the witches off of the cover of a discarded "Which Witch?" game.

2. Squeeze cats to make the "wicky-wicky" sound like rap DJs.

1. Burn Thomas Edison in effigy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow...can't believe you gave it up h24g...you must be frantic!

yes, too sad to care about the new page :( What if I never find it? What if it is gone forever?

yes, too sad to care about the new page :( What if I never find it? What if it is gone forever?

I hope not. I lost a ring I really liked...didn't even have the sentimental value yours does. Yet, I know what you are going through...I was searching all over, then realized I was probably playing with it when we were out one night and threw it away with a bottle cap. Not a happy day.

I have a cold so I am weak and tired, maybe I'm missing something.

Do you think the fact that interview offers don't come over the weekend detract, just a little bit, from your enjoyment of your time off?

I have a cold so I am weak and tired, maybe I'm missing something.

you know what, you'll probably find it when you are packing up to move... it'll be in some bizzare place like under the mattress or in your sock drawer...

Do you think the fact that interview offers don't come over the weekend detract, just a little bit, from your enjoyment of your time off?

i totally agree with this one... i've been spending a lot of time in the gym trying to work off frustration.

I wish I could go to the gym.

I agree with sleepy, you will probably find it when you move.

Members don't see this ad :)
Need to get up and shower and all that good stuff. Problem is that it takes about an hour for it all because if I shower, I have to soak the feet. The little things in life we procrastinate about.

Oh and hope you get to feeling better!

i just got out of the shower... feeling fresh and clean

Me too. Told you it would take a while. Didn't know the water pressure decided to drop dramatically, so took lots longer than I thought. Low water pressure = bad time to have thick and long hair.

Me too. Told you it would take a while. Didn't know the water pressure decided to drop dramatically, so took lots longer than I thought. Low water pressure = bad time to have thick and long hair.

I chopped my hair all off before i started third year... it used to be half way down my back.... got rid of all of it ;) now it's chin length and i love it short...

I chopped my hair all off before i started third year... it used to be half way down my back.... got rid of all of it ;) now it's chin length and i love it short...

I'm thinking i might go take a nap... i just can't seem to get enough sleep!!!

i should go get myself checked for EBV

I'm thinking i might go take a nap... i just can't seem to get enough sleep!!!

i should go get myself checked for EBV

Me too if that's the case. I chopped my hair off before and didn't like it, so I probably won't do it any time soon. My hair just likes to frizz out and poof if it's weightless.

Just in case anyone has something important coming up (boards, etc): If you have an alarm on your phone set to go off and you turn your phone off, your phone might turn itself back on so the alarm will go off for you. Good if you turn off your phone and need to wake up, bad if it goes off in the middle of an important exam. My little sister had this happen when she was taking the PCATs and now is waiting to hear back to see if her test will get scored (even though it happened at the beginning, so her entire test mind was screwed up).

I think this is a big part of why I/we cant get anything done over the weekends.

I had a bunch of secondaries come in. Then I had to go find the material so I could make my kilt for the halloween party last saturday. Then I had to go find a suit to wear to my (hopefully) interviews.

Then last friday afternoon, I got the call for my first interview invite!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!!! ... but its for tomorrow... :-O!!!! So I had to quickly drop off my $6 suit by the tailor's so I could get my pants hemmed up a little. But the suit is so worth it. Got a gray one so I wasnt the typical premed blue/black. Hope it works

Plus I've had two anatomy tests, a lab practical, a physics test, I need to write another physics lab report for tonight, I have to know three pages worth of muscles to play on the cadaver tomorrow in anatomy lab, all in the last week.

And I've been trying to hang out with some new girls that I've met at work and other places.

Oh, and I've been working 30+ hours a week on top of all of that.

Not that I'm complaining at all. Just trying to make some excuses as to why I havent been around.

I've really missed you all though. Its been a while since I've gotten some good advice. Anyone want to offer some for my interview tomorrow? :)

I have been reading a bunch lately on all of the programs I'm trying to get into.

Oh, and I'm stil waiting on one of my LORs to get to interfolio so I can be complete at five schools as soon as I get it.

Isn't waiting grand? Its most of all I've done since June. *sigh*

Speaking of tasting, I really want some pizza right now...

Some Mr. Gatti's buffet or Papa John's would be scrumptious.

Perfect. I can leave for school early and stop by the Mr. Gatti's they just built on the way there.

Plus its been getting cooler at night, which means maybe it will be able to snow soon

And snow is my favorite time of year, hands down.

The leaves are pretty now too cause of the cold weather

I mean, what draws me back time and time again?

Status
Not open for further replies.