Rearview mirror: The match is behind us, cure your matchitis here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
New Page!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, I did feel a little bad chuckling. But, c'mon

I just got this great visual of him trying to avoid the little thing and... ok, I'm a jerk :oops:

No, I agree, for everyone around it must have been hilarious. I poured all sorts of substances on that painful area (no urine). None of it was beneficial, and let me tell you, fresh water is just about the worst thing to put on it ever.

So since I created the thread, I guess I can close it, but I'm not sure how.

And yes, this is the inebriated posting.

Guess I should put my bed back together...I washed my bedding for all you with dirty minds. Then I can go to sleep. Working out in 7 hours might not be a good idea.

EM2BE, you need to adopt a regular sleep pattern, girl!

myself, I have been awakened by this continued severe pain in my left jaw

as soon as my percocet/tylenol/ibuprofen/chloroseptic wears off, up I am

I am now quite sure I have dry socket. My follow-up appointment can't come soon enough :(

oooh, i think the 1g of tylenol and 600mg ibuprofen MIGHT be taking the edge off

Members don't see this ad :)
I should drink milk so I can take more percocet....

I should drink milk so I can take more percocet....

as it is, I'm going to pay for my empty-stomached ibuprofen

In case anyone is interested, I'm posting from my pda in bed, waiting to decrease my pain score enough to sleep again

might just be at that point ow afaid to move and jinx it...

so anyone let me know if I start odd messages. Got an odd PM and dont know if it was one of those that snipes your password...might just change it anyway to make sure.

I think you have to be a donor to close your own threads.

You could ask a mod to do it.

Or you could pay up...it's not like you don't get enough use from the site!!!
:D

seriously :rolleyes:

And it's like 20 bucks

haha...I actually tried a few months ago, and pay pal or something was screwed up. I don't know what it was, I tried 3 times and it never went through. Then didn't attempt again because I got busy padding it up. I'll try again another time.