Reason for MCAT scores being deleted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md2be06

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to the MCAT department at AMCAS, our MCAT scores are not supposed to appear on our web application at all, something about security reasons. They said that the fact that scores showed up a couple of weeks ago was a technical glitch which they're working on. That would explain why people's scores are being removed. So, I guess if your scores were there and now have been removed, that's how it should be. Counterintuitive, I know. As long as our scores are in their database and have been released, then the schools will receive them. Ah, this process ceases to amaze me.

Members don't see this ad.

That is incredibly odd to me. They purposefully designed the printout to display an MCAT section but also purposefully programmed it to where its supposed to be blank?

Makes zero sense to me.

Mine are still appearing...did they mention when the scores would be removed? Thanks.

Dr.Perez

haha, baylor I agree.. Sounds to me like the glitch is in the removal of the mcat scores, and not in the posting of them in the first place. It'll be funny to see if someone's mcat scores that have been removed magically reappear. Has this happened to anyone yet? Mine are still missing.