Reasons to apply to COMP Pomona?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usc_92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am currently working on my secondary to COMP and would prefer to not regurgitate the flier as to reasons why I would like to attend this COM. At this point, I was wondering if anyone would be able to comment on the nature of the faculty and culture at the institution. e.g. is there a collaborative nature among students? Are faculty available and encouraging? Are there numerous outlets for community outreach? etc.

Members don't see this ad.

My personal doctor is a COMP grad and we love him.

I have Western grads as fellow faculty and they're wonderful.

Hello all!

I am currently working on my secondary to COMP and would prefer to not regurgitate the flier as to reasons why I would like to attend this COM. At this point, I was wondering if anyone would be able to comment on the nature of the faculty and culture at the institution. e.g. is there a collaborative nature among students? Are faculty available and encouraging? Are there numerous outlets for community outreach? etc.

Preview Day is in 5 days if you can hold out until then to finish your secondary... i know time is precious, but it's just a thought :)

Members don't see this ad :)
The physician I shadowed is their graduate and he is AWESOME and extremely passionate about OMM!

Just put down because it is in #*$! California, they understand. Just kidding, but yeah they don't really care though because they know most applicants only care to apply Pomona because it is in California, so is TUCOM.