usc_92

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello all!

I am currently working on my secondary to COMP and would prefer to not regurgitate the flier as to reasons why I would like to attend this COM. At this point, I was wondering if anyone would be able to comment on the nature of the faculty and culture at the institution. e.g. is there a collaborative nature among students? Are faculty available and encouraging? Are there numerous outlets for community outreach? etc.

Goro

Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
My personal doctor is a COMP grad and we love him.

I have Western grads as fellow faculty and they're wonderful.

Hello all!

I am currently working on my secondary to COMP and would prefer to not regurgitate the flier as to reasons why I would like to attend this COM. At this point, I was wondering if anyone would be able to comment on the nature of the faculty and culture at the institution. e.g. is there a collaborative nature among students? Are faculty available and encouraging? Are there numerous outlets for community outreach? etc.

Mar 30, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Preview Day is in 5 days if you can hold out until then to finish your secondary... i know time is precious, but it's just a thought :)

About the Ads

lyana

5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2014
Status
Medical Student
The physician I shadowed is their graduate and he is AWESOME and extremely passionate about OMM!

feeling-dizzy

5+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Just put down because it is in #*$! California, they understand. Just kidding, but yeah they don't really care though because they know most applicants only care to apply Pomona because it is in California, so is TUCOM.

About the Ads