Recent Acceptance at NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PoojaLV

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been accepted at NYU in the last 2 weeks? I haven't heard of anyone getting acceptance lately. Also, has anyone else been waitlisted since the March 13 batch?

Good luck to all that are waitlisted and still waiting for interviews. I know this is tough but good things come to those who wait. I wish everyone best of luck. :)

Members don't see this ad.

well said.....

people who got acceptance from waitlist plz post....

Hi everyone,

Has anyone been accepted at NYU in the last 2 weeks? I haven't heard of anyone getting acceptance lately. Also, has anyone else been waitlisted since the March 13 batch?

Good luck to all that are waitlisted and still waiting for interviews. I know this is tough but good things come to those who wait. I wish everyone best of luck. :)

people getting acceptance from march 24 n 26 th batch...no waitlist...directly acceptance..good..

Members don't see this ad :)
i had a an interview on April 2nd and got accepted call yesterday:soexcited:
good luck every one.

good luck every one.

Congrats..................you finally made it:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

good luck every one.

congrates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i also have an int. on 2nd april..........
can u please tell me your states and your location where u living now?????????????

Hi everyone,

Hi..
do u get acceptance or not........

my status is
NBDE part 1 .......... 89
TOEFL................101
GPA............3.89

Hi guys,

congrats on your acceptance to NYU... welcome to NYUCD class of 2012...

We have google group for those who has got acceptance from NYU where we keep on discussing about further steps like loans, accomodation etc..

If you have not joined yet, u can do it by following steps..
Here are the essentials for group:
* Group name: NYUDENTAL_AP_2012
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/nyudental_ap_2012
* Group email address [email protected]

You can join the group by accessing the url above and click on the link which says Sign in and apply for membership

alternative you can send your request to become a member of the group by writing an email to [email protected]

Thanks

Tayal