Recent AECOM interviewees: decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A Tree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am seriously climbing the walls waiting here. Dean Kerrigan told me, "probably early March" at my mid-february interview. Anyone have any more recent quotes from their office? I was under the impression they make decisions in large batches and I think there haven't been any since January--am I right?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in early Feb and was initially told that a decision would be made early March. But I called the other day and they said that it would be no sooner than early April. ? . No help.

I interviewed in early Feb and was initially told that a decision would be made early March. But I called the other day and they said that it would be no sooner than early April. ? . No help.

:eek: :eek: WOW!

I know they had a power outage on their campus this past week, but really! Anyway thanks for the response.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also had an early Feb. Interview and have not heard anything. I also know a friend from early December that has not heard anything either. I'm wondering if I will ever hear back from them?

Yep... Late Feb interview here and haven't heard anything yet. Seem to remember them saying 6-8 weeks though so I'm not holding my breath yet.

I interviewed late January and was told when I called last week that it would be a week or two before I heard back.

so i heard from einstein today. a letter snail-mailed to tell me that they wont even bother to waitlist me so im flat-out rejected after a 2/7 interview. friend who went 2/9 got waitlisted today also. sux bec i really liked it and was pretty confident i would get in (3.9/3.96/36).

so i heard from einstein today. a letter snail-mailed to tell me that they wont even bother to waitlist me so im flat-out rejected after a 2/7 interview. friend who went 2/9 got waitlisted today also. sux bec i really liked it and was pretty confident i would get in (3.9/3.96/36).

Wow... I'm surprised you didn't get in with those stats... makes me nervous... My interviewer seemed to like me though, so I guess I'll see in the coming weeks.

seems like theyre not into stats. good luck its a good place

I interviewed 2/5 and was waitlisted 3/24. I was a littile surprised becuase I was expecting an outright rejection. Good Luck with the application process.

I was really hopeful about getting in because the interview went very well, I really expressed my desire to attend the school to the dean of admissions, and I work at aecom. I got the waitlist letter last week, and it doesn't leave me very hopeful based on how it's written. :(

I interviewed 1/16 and still haven't gotten anything. I suspect that the mailman will be bringing something from aecom in the mail today (which occurs in 40 minutes if he is on time today...).

ok so I called. They said that I should hear next week (I interviewed in mid January!!!!!!) and if I don't hear then I'll hear two weeks after that.

this is getting sad...

I interviewed two weeks ago and got a letter pretty much a week later for waitlist...I thought my interview went pretty well but who knows, at least they told me quickly!

I interviewed two weeks ago and got a letter pretty much a week later for waitlist...I thought my interview went pretty well but who knows, at least they told me quickly!

Thanks for the update! Sounds like their review process is only vaguely chronological...

Good luck!

I interviewed on 2/6 and received a waitlist letter today.

Anyone hear about any wait list movement.