Recent Baylor College of Medicine Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeggieGal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone who interviewed on 1/7 or after been accepted recently? Anyone get a call after the New Year? If so, please post date of interview.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i got the call the friday before this last one (as an out of state student and a foreign national) and the letter this last friday. I interviewed 12/3. I think there was another person on SDN who got the call a week or so before I did, but IIRC, he/she interviewed earlier.

good luck. baylor is a great school and I couldn't be happier about my acceptance :)

VeggieGal said:
Hey guys,

Has anyone who interviewed on 1/7 or after been accepted recently? Anyone get a call after the New Year? If so, please post date of interview.

Thanks!

I interviewed on the 7th, no call yet :confused: I hope I get one!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was there on the 7th, too. I was clutching my phone with hope last friday, but it did not happen...

kbg12 said:
I was there on the 7th, too. I was clutching my phone with hope last friday, but it did not happen...

Haha I was doing the same thing. At one point there was a caller ID name I didn't recognize, I thought, maybe this is it! It was a wrong number. Bastards! Anyhow, I don't think they have called anyone from our date yet, man oh man would i be in heaven :love: :love: :love: