recent hopkins news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whoknowswhere

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just talked to the someone in the admissions office and she said that if you interviewed in late september, you should be receiving information either by phone or mail about a decision. has anyone heard yet? i'm pretty on edge about it....

Members don't see this ad.

I was under the impression that we wouldn't hear until mid-November. What dates did they give you?

she didn't give specifics, she was kinda short about it. she just said that the committee met last week to discuss dates in late september (she didn't give specific ones) and said that they are in the process of contacting the applicants; we should hear in the next few days. I wasn't expecting to hear back until mid nov as well, so its a suprise for me as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
There's one acceptance on mdapps from today. His interview was on Sep. 20th. So they have already started calling, hopefully they still have more calls to make.

yea, i see that. hopefully, in the days to come, they call the people who interviewed later than him! good luck!

Ya, I just logged on to see about any news yet too. Best of luck.

for those who interviewed Oct 11/12, do you guys remember when we'll know? apparantly i got the date wrong, cos people who were earlier than us are just starting to know. so probably early dec for us? i might just call to check tomorrow

they said nov 20th for oct 11/12th as far as i recall

Hmm...doesn't look like Hopkins is listed in the Officially Rejected From thread, haven't looked to see if it's in the Hold thread though....I really really hope they don't make you wait all the way until March to find out if you're waitlisted/rejected

Hopkins started calling/mailing people who interviewed 9/20 or earlier on Monday, if not earlier. I think they probably sent out letters and made phone calls for everyone who interviewed before 9/28, and then will make another batch of decisions when they meet around the last Friday in November and send them out around the first Monday in December. Best of luck to everyone waiting for news.