recently submitted, has anyone else at these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeffroha511

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
University: Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Major: Exercise Science
Undergraduate GPA: 3.8
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7
GRE: 156V, 158Q, 3.0AW
(made the mistake of running out of time on my first essay and got a low score)
PTCAS Submit Date: 10/7/2012

Extra-Curric: Exercise Science Club, High School Basketball and Soccer Coach for 2 years, high school baseball and soccer off-season training, recreational basketball/soccer/football/softball and training for powerlifting, backpack camping

Volunteer: 200 outpatient clinic, 22 hours orthopedic clinic, 12 hours in patient

Applied: Rockhurst, Northern Arizona, Rocky Mountain UHP, Bradley, Missouri State, St. Ambrose, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Missouri (will be applying in Jan since not on PTCAS)

Let me know what you guys think. I'm excited to be submitted and wait for mailing in the next few weeks.
My AW is low from me writing like a sloth on my first GRE essay. I think the rest of my stats should take more attention and hopefully schools do not look too much into 1 slow essay of my entire writing career.
Has anyone else heard anything about these schools or applied to them?

Members don't see this ad.

Which is your top choice? I applied to Bradley, they just started the review process Monday

Each one has something that I like about it. I applied to Washington University in STL recently and they are my favorite at the moment. When did you apply to Bradley? I sent mine about 2 weeks ago. Where else did you apply if you don't mind?

I resubmitted August 20th, I also applied to NYMC, Rhode Island University, Franklin Pierce NH, University of Maryland, and Shenandoah University.