Rechedule for 9 more days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sergius

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
im a little behind reviewing, but mostly practice. ive reviewed like 85%, but have to memorize a lot. my mcat is on Jan 19. but i can rechedule for the 28, so that gives me a couple of more days to practice and maybe take 3 more FL. what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

why not just reschedule till march at the earlierst to give yourself time to take more FL's and really nail everything down?

I'm not sure I follow. If you are applying this cycle, as long as you take the MCAT by May you would be more than fine and still on time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still not flowing you. The first day applications open up is Jan 6 or 7.

So even if you don't take the MCAT till May and get your score back in early to mid June you will be right on time. You only want to have to take the MCAT once and a single strong score is the always the best strategy.

EDIT: the first day you can submit your app is June 6 or 7!

Last edited:
Still not flowing you. The first day applications open up is Jan 6 or 7.

So even if you don't take the MCAT till May and get your score back in early to mid June you will be right on time. You only want to have to take the MCAT once and a single strong score is the always the best strategy.

You mean June right? I'm gonna freak out if I didn't know we can submit them in Jan.