reciprocate to MN, mpje, nabp process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.


Full Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2010
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I am currently licensed in ME and have been since 2009. I want to reciprocate to MN. The process seems so vague from both the MNBOP website and also the NABP website. On the NABP website you can click on the "License transfer" tab and it takes you through a e-LTP process which at the end requests payment of around $375 but you can also click on the "Exam Services" tab and start the process of getting signed up to take the MPJE and that is a $100 fee. My question is do you do both at the same time? Do you do only one? Which one? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.