Reciprocity application for MD Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hecter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Planning to move to MD in near future... Their board website is down and even their own board people can't retrieve the blank application forms? :rolleyes: Anyone got the blank application so I could get the process started???

Members don't see this ad.

The MD state board SUCKS is so many ways. They recieved federal money years ago to set up a prescription monitoring program and they still don't have one. I mean New Mexico (the land before time) has had one for 5 years. They lose papers/faxes, they are staffed by classic Maryland state employees (ie rude and lazy with no way to ever get rid of them). My advice is not to move to MD. Its a hard state to practice in (and I've worked there from Cumberland to the Eastern Shore). I moved to NM where there was less of a demand for pharmacists 5 years ago and got an instant $10 per hr pay increase. And the pts are easier to deal with here. Hey MD pharmacists, how many times have you been called a MFer by pts?

I want to do reciprocity for MD... Do I have to have a certain amount of hours of pharmacy practice experience to be licensed in MD? Or can I have just a license from a state like VA?

Thanks!