Recommend me a stock.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I put a small amount in crypto after graduating from residency last June. I'm fairly confident that blockchain is here to stay as a foundational technology with multiple practical use cases - decentralized storage, energy, identity, voting, computing, AI, advertisement, etc. Like Chips N Sawbones mentioned in the Bitcoin thread, Bitcoin had the first mover advantage, but I don't think it will be king much longer. There are plenty of altcoins with better tech and stronger development teams. If cryptocurrencies turn out to be a huge bubble that completely collapses, at least my initial investment was small. If you're interested in dipping your toes in crypto, be sure to DYOR.

With that said, I'm very optimistic about Icon (ICX) in 2018. Also excited about NAV and REQ.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Blade,
Past stellar performance is not a guarantee for future return. I do buy your argument about Tech stocks and you were absolutely correct about the rally after the November elections.

There is a chatter about Micron being bought of by either Intel or Apple.

Look at NXTD, BLGI, DPW if you want to play crypto related stocks. These are extremely volatile and am reminded of 1999-2000 internet craze day trading days.

Cannabis related stocks on the move TRTC.

DYODD. I would only play with small money that I can afford to loose.

I put a small amount in crypto after graduating from residency last June. I'm fairly confident that blockchain is here to stay as a foundational technology with multiple practical use cases - decentralized storage, energy, identity, voting, computing, AI, advertisement, etc. Like Chips N Sawbones mentioned in the Bitcoin thread, Bitcoin had the first mover advantage, but I don't think it will be king much longer. There are plenty of altcoins with better tech and stronger development teams. If cryptocurrencies turn out to be a huge bubble that completely collapses, at least my initial investment was small. If you're interested in dipping your toes in crypto, be sure to DYOR.

With that said, I'm very optimistic about Icon (ICX) in 2018. Also excited about NAV and REQ.

Beginner's Guide to Nav Coin (NAV) Info & Review How to Buy & Stake it

How to buy Request Network (REQ) - a step by step guide

ICX looks very interesting

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it is too late to buy XRP and actual utility compared to other cryptos (e.g Ether) is very limited. I personally have a position in Ether, Req, XRB, and QSP. And plan on adding ICX and Link soon.

I have done a decent amount of research and my strategy is to target coins with relatively low market cap, with a lot of upside, strong & active developer community.

Long term def speculative market and risky but returns make it worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
I think it is too late to buy XRP and actual utility compared to other cryptos (e.g Ether) is very limited. I personally have a position in Ether, Req, XRB, and QSP. And plan on adding ICX and Link soon.

I have done a decent amount of research and my strategy is to target coins with relatively low market cap, with a lot of upside, strong & active developer community.

Long term def speculative market and risky but returns make it worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

xrp crushed recently, you were right.

you buy link or icx yet?