Recommendation Letter Template

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flintstone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!

There is a possibility that a D.O. is going to write me a recommendation letter; however she told me that she had not done that before and she is not sure how a good recommendation should look like. Does anyone has some kind of template or ideas of what a recommendation letter for D.O. schools should look like? If you would like to send info to my email, it is [email protected]

Thank you very very much.

I have just sent in my AACOM on-line application! It took me much longer than I had expected to finish this. I still did not understand why they have to torture us with the word limit on the personal statment. I made it well under 2970 characters with space in my Word doc but AACOMAS still would not let me save. I made some alternations and they finally let me save but the next time I got in to do some corrections to other questions on the same page, they said my personal statement word count is over the limit! I ended up not making the minor corrections to the questions on that same page and sent my application as is.

Wish everyone the best of luck :)
:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Flintstone:
•Hi All!

There is a possibility that a D.O. is going to write me a recommendation letter; however she told me that she had not done that before and she is not sure how a good recommendation should look like. Does anyone has some kind of template or ideas of what a recommendation letter for D.O. schools should look like? If you would like to send info to my email, it is [email protected]

Thank you very very much.

I have just sent in my AACOM on-line application! It took me much longer than I had expected to finish this. I still did not understand why they have to torture us with the word limit on the personal statment. I made it well under 2970 characters with space in my Word doc but AACOMAS still would not let me save. I made some alternations and they finally let me save but the next time I got in to do some corrections to other questions on the same page, they said my personal statement word count is over the limit! I ended up not making the minor corrections to the questions on that same page and sent my application as is.

Wish everyone the best of luck :)
:clap: •••••<a href="http://www.accepted.com/medical/LettersRec.aspx" target="_blank">http://www.accepted.com/medical/LettersRec.aspx</a>

i wish i had known about this earlier. would have been so easy for the recommender to use the format suggested in the website.

Thank you Yogi Bear!

This website is absolutely wonderful.