recommendation letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sen555

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!!
I need to get recommendation letters from my college in India,i had asked my parents to do it on my behalf but my professors dont have the time to formulate one themselves[thats whats they asserted].so they have asked my parents for a format/contents .pls help me with this ,im really running out of time i appeal to all those who can help me.im not in a position to visit India and my parents are doing their best.i assure you that i will not reproduce the format.pls help me

Thanks for your time

Members don't see this ad.

Jus go to google search, type in reco letters for med school and u will get a list of free sample letters. Take one of them, tweak them a lil, add a few xtra sentences, make sure u have the program's name on it and send it to ur profs.
Good luck!

Hi!!
I need to get recommendation letters from my college in India,i had asked my parents to do it on my behalf but my professors dont have the time to formulate one themselves[thats whats they asserted].so they have asked my parents for a format/contents .pls help me with this ,im really running out of time i appeal to all those who can help me.im not in a position to visit India and my parents are doing their best.i assure you that i will not reproduce the format.pls help me

Thanks for your time

write ur reco and send it to ur parents. U can find samples in the internet, Write abt ur achievements and class standing coz some schools need that. Don't lie or exaggerate the facts as the interviewers can see through it. Hope this helps. Make sure that the letters are typed on ur college letter head and sealed, stamped and signed.

Members don't see this ad :)
give me ur email id i will send u the format...