Recommended 1st Diagnostic Full-length?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aries12r40

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am almost done doing my content review. Can someone recommend me which full length (AAMC or Kaplan) would be a good diagnostic (1st) to which score I might possibly get on the real MCAT? And which full length to take as the last diagnostic that can give me a good prediction on the real MCAT? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am almost done doing my content review. Can someone recommend me which full length (AAMC or Kaplan) would be a good diagnostic (1st) to which score I might possibly get on the real MCAT? And which full length to take as the last diagnostic that can give me a good prediction on the real MCAT? Thanks!

The AAMC exams are the best predictors of your actual scores. I would suggest you take AAMC 3 for now, and save AAMC 7-10 right before the real thing as everyone says they are the best. Good luck.

Um, I doubt your diagnostic (whichever test that may be) will be your actual score on the MCAT. MOST people improve past their diagnostic. That being said, generally the best predictors of your MCAT score have been AAMC 7-10 and Kaplan FL9

I would have advised you take your diagnostic before your content review.

But like said above, I would do AAMC 3 as my first.

Then, AAMC 4-6 or Kaplan 1-6.

Lastly, I would use AAMC 7-10 and Kaplan 9.

If you have the money and time, I would take some BR CBTs as well. They have good sciences.