Recommended magazines for pre-dental students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burton117

The Big Kahuna
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that Dentaltown will send you a subscription for free.

DentalTown Magazine Free Subscription

Anybody know of any other dental magazine subscriptions out there that would be worth the cost or are free to pre-dental students?

Members don't see this ad.

If you join ASDA you get their journal, Mouth, for 54$ a year total. Or you could just get Mouth for $20 a year from the asda.

Most of the journals won't be very useful or fun to read as it takes a little background to get past them. But some aren't too bad. Your undergrad might have a subscription to JADA.

before getting a subscription, check if the school your going to gets the magazine in their library. unless you really want it, save the money for a "fun" mag or for your rent!

Members don't see this ad :)
Run a search for the website for "Dental Economics." It's a free magazine, I don't know if it is specifically free for pre-dental students, but I would guess it is. There are a couple of other free dental related magazines available on the website too.

griffin04 said:
Run a search for the website for "Dental Economics." It's a free magazine, I don't know if it is specifically free for pre-dental students, but I would guess it is. There are a couple of other free dental related magazines available on the website too.

Thanks. I went to there site, and filled in my information. This is so helpful. I'm glad SDN is here.

bump, Any good scientific dental journals? Thanks!