Recruiting Firms To Apply For Psychiatry Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twospadz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Im a PGy-4 that will be graduating next June. I want to locate to Florida and am wondering what are some good recruiting firms I can contact that can get me the job I desire. I don't mind doing inpatient work and want a 7 day on 7 day off (honestly would love a 10-14 day on 10-14 day off) job. Any body know any good locum/recruiting firms?

Members don't see this ad.

Try Acadia Healthcare. They have several locations in FL.

Members don't see this ad :)
And after they place you, and you're happily working and earning your living, you will never stop hearing from them. Ever. (I continue to get constant texts, phonecalls, and emails from recruiters. Not sure there's a way to turn off the firehose).

And after they place you, and you're happily working and earning your living, you will never stop hearing from them. Ever. (I continue to get constant texts, phonecalls, and emails from recruiters. Not sure there's a way to turn off the firehose).

Get a free google voice number and give this to them. Never give out your personal cell

Reactions: 2 users