Recruitment??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a very los applicant pool this year?
I got a letter from Wahington University (in Saint Louis) saying please apply to our school blah blah blah. Weird. I also got something from some podiatry school. I thought I checked off the box on my MCAT that said I DIDN'T want to be contacted.
I'm thinking maybe there are not a lot of applicants this year? Maybe I should apply to Wash U? :) Or become a podiatrist!

Members don't see this ad.

They send those out EVERY year. It's a lot of things, but it definitely isn't a sign of a low number of applicants. And podiatry schools send those out a couple of times a year...

I actually did hear that it's really low this year (lower than usual). And I'm definitely NOT applying to Wash U. I'm not into Saint Louis. I just thought it was funny because it's just one money grubby thing after another with these schools. Like Northwestern makes you pay BEFORE you see the secondary I heard. That's so crazy. Plus all the deadlines they give for turning in secondaries. Forget trying to take a vacation! I guess it's their way of weeding.