Red X's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted 9/17 and just saw the red x's tonight (10/4). Those sure do look cool. :)
Perhaps AMCAS is finally pulling it together?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to you.

I got mine too! Submitted 8/26, processesed 10/4.

Members don't see this ad :)
where do u see these all important red x's?

Although I'm happy for everyone who has been processed recently, this is getting me even more ticked off at AMCAS.
Seriously, I submitted on 7/30 and they haven't done a thing to my application yet. No red X's, no nothing.
How on earth are they going about all this anyway? I think processing is going by random draw now.

okay nevermind i see them, i have 3 red x's over coarse work, transcripts and something else. does that mean that my application has been processed? i know that i can't access any of those those areas anymore, but is that b/c my app is finally done? i submitted 9/1 and now it's 10/5, that's pretty fast.

No, it just means processing has started. It's something through!

Originally posted by none:
•I submitted 9/17 and just saw the red x's tonight (10/4). Those sure do look cool. :)
Perhaps AMCAS is finally pulling it together?•

I'm not an dingus or a cut-throater. In fact, I took every opportunity to help classmates. With that said, HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT FAIR: I SUBMITTED NINE FRIGGIN' WEEKS BEFORE NONE AND I'M STILL YET TO GET LITTLE RED Xs. THAT IS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE. I BUSTED MY ASS TO COMPLETE THAT FRIGGIN' APPLICATION FOR MANY HOURS FROM 1AM TO 4PM , AND SOMEONE WHO SUBMITS 9 WEEKS AFTER ME IS AHEAD OF ME?!

I'VE CALLED AMCAS AND THEY HAVE BOTH MY PAYMENT AND TRANSCRIPT SO NOTHING ON MY PART IS HOLDING UP MY APPLICATION.

ANYONE HEARD OF ROLLING ADMISSIONS? WE'RE GETTING SCREWED ROYALLY!