• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Visit site
Status
Just wanted to see if anyone else has found some of the Kaplan Biological and Physical sciences section tests to be rediculously hard? Because I've been trying a few out and I freaking out when a little bit when I bomb them when I've been doing well with the full-length practices and practice passages. Anyone else encounter this? It'll just ease my mind and nerves if you have. Thanks!

vegangirl

DOctor begins with DO
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2003
Milky Way Galaxy
Visit site
Status
Yes if you read the kaplan feedback from the august 2003 test, a majority of the respondents felt the kaplan material was harder than the aamc test. So do despair. ;) :D

vegangirl

DOctor begins with DO
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2003
Milky Way Galaxy
Visit site
Status
Yes if you read the kaplan feedback from the august 2003 test, a majority of the respondents felt the kaplan material was harder than the aamc test. So dont despair. ;) :D

About the Ads