1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Refund of Deposit?????

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by MsPurtell, Mar 13, 2002.

1. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hi everyone,

I asked for my deposit back, in a timely fashion, from a school I ultimately declined. It's been nearly a month and I haven't heard. I'm going to call them. I'd like to know first if anyone here has had a problem getting their deposit back or is this a typical wait that I'm experiencing.

Margaret :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sonigee

sonigee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I thought all deposits were nonrefundable........

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MsPurtell

MsPurtell Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    The school specifically said it was refundable until Mar 1. I sent a certified letter which they signed for more than two weeks prior to Mar 1.