regarding interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CPS

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will have an interview for Boston University on Dec, 3. I'm really worry about it. What kind of questions they will ask. Can you give me some suggestion how to prepare for it. Since I'm busy with school , I don't have any chance to prepare for the interview up to this point. Will one week would be enough for preparation. Is Boston easy to get in? I know most dental schools send out their acceptance letter by DEC,1, so is it too late to have interview after Dec. I have all my interviews on Jan, and Feb. I 'm worry I can't get any chance of getting in, since my grades and my DAT socres are not very bright.

Members don't see this ad.

don't sweat about it. I didn't prepare at all for BU interview and I did very well. Just be yourself, if you overprepare you may actually do worse because of nervousness and the expectation of the questions to be asked. Are you from Cal? The style of your question seemed to be juxtaposed with those on the MCB mailing list. Let me know if you need any help, I just graduated from Cal. I've had several interviews already (including BU.)

Last night's Big Game was a sweet kill!
Go Bears!!!!

NSXDent

I had my SF regional interview yesterday...The interview is very laid back, so don't worry. They asked me why BU, why did I apply to other dental schools and what I liked about them, what schools I applied. What do I think of their curriculum, etc. They didn't ask me anything about me.

Just do a good research online about the school, their program, what you like about it. Then raise questions on things you don't understand, then you will be fine.:)

My interview was also a REgional at SF on the 23rd. It was very laid back. Dr. Kilgore (Endodontist, I think) and Dr. Polis(Periodontist) were very friendly and it was pretty much me asking questions. Relax.