Regarding national board score report update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,According to revised regulation by ADA,scores for NBDE PART1 and NBDE PART2,will be reported as pass or fail.
But I have heard,although candidates will get pass/fail score reports but the schools to which candidate will apply,will have visibility of candidate's numerical scores.Is that true?Please guide.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Friends,According to revised regulation by ADA,scores for NBDE PART1 and NBDE PART2,will be reported as pass or fail.
But I have heard,although candidates will get pass/fail score reports but the schools to which candidate will apply,will have visibility of candidate's numerical scores.Is that true?Please guide.

i am not surem but i dont think so

i dont think so.. their website says "scores will not be calculated or reported"

Members don't see this ad :)
scores will be visible to schools only if the school requests ADA to send it to them

scores will be visible to schools only if the school requests ADA to send it to them

so,probably schools would like to request score reports for the potential students before sending them acceptance.That means,we have to be careful about our score even if it is pass/fail.Please correct me if I am wrong.